UPES Computational Fluid Dynamics students activities under the supervision of Dr Ugven.
- 3 of our students (2011/2012) who are part of Team Indus won the 1 Million USD Milestone Prize for the Google Lunar X Prize. (the aim is to create a rover robot and send to the moon and perform sampling collection etc on the moon)
- Simiti Maini and her contribution to the ISRO Mars Orbiter Mission
- The Star Observation Night concluded at the campus. The bond which was forged between Rose City Astronomers Club and our Club Infinity of UPES (Space Club), strengthened as sister clubs.
- 2 MTech CFD students are doing their pure research internship in the biggest Fluid Dynamics Laboratory in Europe in Touluese.
- MTech CFD students who are attending University of Nantes (Polytech Nantes) have become the toppers of their program (1st, 2nd and 3rd place).